I have carefully studied the document and came out with the following issues; viz:
ISSUES FOR DETERMINATION
- What could have motivated the current audacious stance by the Men of God? Is their motive bona fide or Mala Fide?
- Is the summoning of the conference politically motivated by the Yaounde Regime?
- If the motive is bona fide, and not politically motivated, will the ruthless regime of Yaounde allow the conference to take place?
- Will that conference ever see the light of the day or Is it dead on arrival?
- What could be the major theme of discussion in this conference if at all it takes place?
- Is the summoning of this conference a right decision at the Material moment?
Let the people decide.
No matter what the deliberations could be, I must stress that, the question of INDEPENDENCE OF SOUTHERN CAMEROONS MUST NEVER BE TAKEN OUT OF THE TABLE.
It must be top on the list of items to be discussed in any of such ‘DIALOGUE” platforms.
Ashu Hailshamy ESQ.