Africa Must Change!
If Africa doesn't find a way of genuinely liberating herself from this ferocious neo-colonialism, then she should wait for her complete annihilation in the hands of insatiable colonizers & their African accomplices ...
Our Activity Areas
To succeed in Africa, our work must begin with proper education and change of mindset for that is what Africa needs most in the first place.
We embark on useful partnerships with Africa’s most vibrant activists and pan-africanists to support their endeavours in bringing a new awakening from the scourge of colonialism.
Our sponsorship activities and opportunities are directed towards genuine transformational projects in Africa that will bring Africa out of its colonial dungeon.
In due course, we will embark on the pursuit of legal action against leaders and their accomplices who scourge Africa in any way that leads to slavery and colonialism.
We engage in diplomatic action because this is meant to transform the opinions and approach of the international community towards Africa, to enhance respect for Africa.
The African Philosopher is the best placed individual to initiate, ignite and pursue the expected change in Africa because African leaders for most of the times need genuine direction.
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD TO CHANGE AFRICA!
Join Our Newsletter and receive exciting news, opinions and Contributions that will make Africa a better place!
our most recent posts
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER PAN-AFRICAN activists & bloggers
- THE TRAIN IS ARRIVING! ATTENTION ALL AMBAZONIANS, EVERYONE MUST GET ON BOARD NOW!! Dr. David Makongo 31st May 2019 Unknown
- Our Muslim Scholar Gives His Candid Position on the Present Leadership Muddle as published by Dave WANTANGWA 31st May 2019 Unknown
- The Unexpected Twist by Nellborg Steve 15th May 2019 Unknown
- Will Sissiku Run the Struggle from Jail? by CANDIDA 15th May 2019 Unknown
- My Reply To Some Detractors by Nellborg Steve 15th May 2019 Unknown
- Why Is The World Looking Away While DRC Brews New Nests For A Possible Worst African Conflict? 28th November 2020 National Telegraph
- United States Congratulates Mauritania On Islamic State’s 60th Independence Anniversary. 28th November 2020 National Telegraph
- Soldiers Kill Two Anglophone Fishermen In Cameroon’s Bamindjim Frontier. 27th November 2020 National Telegraph
- Cameroon Bans Bags In Restaurants, Bars, Off-licenses. 10th November 2020 National Telegraph
- Cameroon Soldiers Kill Breastfeeding Teen, One Other In Akum. 9th November 2020 National Telegraph
- Votre silence face a l'injustice vous expose a elle. 14th May 2020 Farida Bemba Nabourema
- S-élections 2020: le faux dilemme de l'opposition Togolaise 2nd October 2019 Farida Bemba Nabourema
- Le Blog de Farida Nabourema a 10 ans !!! 1st October 2019 Farida Bemba Nabourema
- Urgent Call to Action to free political prisoners subject to torture and denied due process in Togo 29th July 2019 Farida Bemba Nabourema
- NOTRE LIBERTE N'EST PAS NEGOCIABLE 24th July 2019 Farida Bemba Nabourema